"  A Study made in search of my true self which deals with day-to-day things that leave their mark on me"

Monday, December 15, 2014

 I must admit. I once had grand plans for this blog. It would be the ultimate source of information on me  and my study .but  then real life hit and reality sank in.

Especially now that life, in general, is started to become normal for me here. I began to realize that it isn’t everyday that something extraordinary takes place. Life is full of challenges, but these challenges are only given to you because God knows your faith is strong enough to get through them.

I can't exactly pin point what I 've been through and  what I learnt but I can tell you that I've had many life changing ups and downs. And in this process have realized and learnt many things .The only thing I can say is I am able to see the brighter side of the life . Just growing up I guess I  stared  seeing the world in so many different ways and realize that things aren't always the way you are."

Everyone knows that life is short, but you don't understand the importance of giving as much love today, until something is lost .

No comments: