"  A Study made in search of my true self which deals with day-to-day things that leave their mark on me"

Friday, January 1, 2010

happy new year

Dear friends
Wish you all a very happy 2010.
In welcoming 2010 I would like say something about 2009 and then say about my resolutions of 2010 [:)]
So first saying something about 2009 this year was a mixture of many things but got to learn so many things in life , got ot see good and bad but had a balance of everything, got to spend some good time with my parents , then took out some time to do something for myself by making a path to my carrier
Towards the end of the year .
And in the end of december got to see many things issues healthy wise and which have made my husband take a decision to join for some yoga classes .
And my dh has thought of a unique way of ending this year and celebrating the new year 2010 with a new beginning and giving a new meaning to self so we thought of going to a ashram called ART OF LIVING so we joined for the basic course and got to spend 4 days in the ashram and start this year with a new beginning and a unique way which we have never done so far

So started this year with a good beginning where I took break for myself and where I could learn yoaga , in addition to the meditation sessions and service activities, I also goto have interactions with several luminaries from different disciplines.

All these experiences led me to decide a unique path in my life and which made me to decide many exciting plans for this year .
In one way I can say this year resolution would be looking at the aspect of life in a positive way and hopefully have a distinct look as well in the way of thinking

Anyways would like to wind up as of now with a positive ray and See you soon on this space

Wish u all a very happy and proseperous new year ….

No comments: