"  A Study made in search of my true self which deals with day-to-day things that leave their mark on me"

Saturday, February 12, 2011

shh..surprise plan for DH

Birthday and valentine day Surprise
Every year since I met my DH it's been the same routine gifts, cards, and flowers, for the birthday and the Valentines day which followed the next day ,it gets boring to give the same gifts everytime and even I intend to plan for it days a head i was not able to find anything different from the routine to give,So I intend to do something totally different or experimental this time
When the clock struck 12 in the midnight I decide that I will wish him and make him cut the store brought cake and in the day I would bake a cake for the first time and take him for a surprise dinner at SERENITY
And for the valentines day planned to just go on as normal through out the day and in the evening I have planned to cook his favourit meal and would arrange for a romantic candle light dinner and then end the day by giving the gift which was hidden for a while as I have been planning for it long
I hope he enjoys his birthday and Valentines gift this year, shhh it’s a secret please don’t tell

No comments: