"  A Study made in search of my true self which deals with day-to-day things that leave their mark on me"

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

...................... realisation

...to the Blogosphere! Where was I?what I was doing all these days ? Travelling?, sleeping at home ? doing something , Not an excuse,

All these days I was doing things which made me busy and made me stay away from the blogsphere. But all these days I have realized many things and got to learn many things and observe mnay things out of all this I have got many questions to which I was able to find many answers
And all this made me realize how important I am to myself and how should I make the best out of life and how to give the best to the people hers around me and how to make the journey a life a healthy and happy one so when I go from this planet I shoud go without any regrets .

And this thinking led many thought s into me and because of this these days i have been speaking to myself and spending time to analyse and think about myself, analysing the situations that happening around , getting to know people around me ,etc...
And my thoughts have started to emerge in many ways and at a certain point started to compare myself with the past and present and future

And what are we getting thinking about the past , future and present and what are we losing here

Contd……….

No comments: