"  A Study made in search of my true self which deals with day-to-day things that leave their mark on me"

Friday, October 17, 2008

20 QUESTIONS TAG

I am tagged by kalpana

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

Rule #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by, and continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what’ll be your reaction? can never imagine it happen if so I will break down,get depressed and don’t know what will I end up doing .
But honestly speaking my love will never betray me

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
starting a own firm so that I can help people by giving employment ,Having my dream house with a small garden

3. Whose butt would you like to kick? hmmm I would like kick them who are lazy and cunning.
4. Why do you blog?
to share my thoughts

. 5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Not sure. It just depends on the situation which takes there.

6. Which is more blessed: Loving someone or being loved by someone.
being loved by someone.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love? as long as he comes into love but well this question is too late as of now.

8. If you could root for one social cause what would it be
honesty,discipline,responsibility

9. What takes you down the fastest?
back biting,un faithfulness ,not being punctual

10. What resurrects you the fastest?
dad ,saibaba both of their thought

11. What’s your strength?
I am dedicated and punctual in whatever I do

12. What do you want to change in yourself?
my emotions,blind believing in others,sensitiviness

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
kalpana is a sweet ,wonderful person and its nice to know her

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Married

15. Whats the purpose of such Tags? Some tags help to know the Self, the better and some are purely for entertainment. As kalpana says

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who will you pick?
Is that possible?

17. Would you give all in a relationship?
for sure unless it doesn’t effect my self respect

18. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done? maximum I will try to forgive them if I can'tI will just avoid them in my life .

19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
In a relationship.

20. Tag people.
smitha,narasimha

No comments: