"  A Study made in search of my true self which deals with day-to-day things that leave their mark on me"

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Importance Of Life

?
How important life is …….???????

How important is a person to us??????

From some days this question is revolving in my mind

We all know life is valuable but we won’t know importance of it unless something happens.

Sitting in front of the emergency ward when the doctors and nurse run horridly around u shouting loudly talking to each other asking for something.

And I am just sitting still not knowing what is happening inside. Just praying to god and tears rolling in my eyes.

This is not only the situation of me but many others whose loved ones were in the emergency ward at that moment.

At that moment hundred and one thoughts dropped in my mind and none were positive
I swear all negative thoughts which were making me more worried.

Touchwood and thank good nothing happened to my loved one , they were only doing a routine check and later I came to know all that doctors were treating somebody else.

But this situation made me think, how people would react when their loved ones are in emergency.
How much importance are we giving to our loved ones in our daily life???????????

In this mechanical life really do we have time for each other ??????

For one second if I turn back into my life I really see that my life has become more mechanical these days.

I don’t have time to spend with my loved ones….

It is not that I don’t love them anymore but …

That but can be answered in many ways we have many reasons for doing so…but today I feel are those reasons that important than my loved ones.

Staying under the same roof doesn’t mean that we are spending time with each other.

Honestly speaking in a whole day how much time do we spend time with our loved ones?

Do we have time for ourselves?????????

What is the meaning of my life when I am not with loved ones at least during their happy times or sad times.

I want to share one incident which I have seen in the hospital which had shaken me a lot.

When I was sitting outside the emergency ward two ladies came running into the hospital holding a small child who was senseless.

None of them knew what happened to the child and the Childs mother was crying a lot begging the doctors to save the child.

The doctors were in a shocked state not knowing what the cause was, they started doing all the examinations and tests and slowly they found out the reason and started treating.

I hardly could understand what was going on when everything settled down I spoke to the doctor.

I was really shocked to hear the Childs mother has left him on the ground and was having a conversation with the neighbor at 12 in the night and that child has picked up something on the ground and that had turned out to something poisonous.
If she wouldn’t have left him down this wouldn’t have been in that state,

Is that conversation so important than the life of a child????

2 comments:

inspire and motivate said...

Very Good thoughts

I liked it very much ...
Good Bless you..

Kalpana said...

Very True...... We don't realize life value until situations teach us.