"  A Study made in search of my true self which deals with day-to-day things that leave their mark on me"

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thoughts

At the end of the day if I look back to see what I have done the whole day ….
There is nothing I did I don’t know why???
But today ’I didn’t even do any work nor i cooked something for today’s lunch nor dinner
It is 11 pm and I am still sitting idle or say lost in my own thoughts.
And I really say this thoughts have a serious impact on our day to day life.
I was just browsing the net searching for something and all of a sudden my system got messed up and stopped working so I had to press ctrl+alt+del to make it work again

Then a thought came into my mind

How nice it would have been if we too had such an option

That whenever we messed up in our life we could also simply press ctrl +alt+ Del and start all over again? or we had some other options where we can change small things in our life [:)]

And I started having many thoughts which wouldn’t have happened in real life but I was enjoying imagining those things.

For a second I felt how thoughts impact our day to day life
Quite often we are preoccupied by many thoughts may be positive or negative which are going thru our mind. And these thought become more powerful as we repeatedly memorize them in our mind, so the more we memorize the more powerful the thoughts are.

At times we allow ourselves to certain ideas and problems, and we subconsciously get a kind of pleasure from going through the problem / issue or at times imagining certain things, and once these thoughts come into mind it is difficult to over come them as they become more powerful the more we think the more powerful these thoughts are and then at a certain time we don’t have control on our mind .
As the mind is in such an impact that it doesn’t want to come out of those thoughts .
It is good if we have a positive thought but at times thoughts are negative also .
So it is always better to have control on our thoughts.
I remember some instances where people always used to say that a particular person is day dreaming I.e. nothing but that person is lost in his own thoughts and he is in his own world(body present mind absent)

2 comments:

Kalpana said...

ctrl+alt+del, at times unte better anipisthundi, but konni saarlu vaddu ani kudaa anipisthundi... :)

Anonymous said...

Ctrl+alt+del idea baavundi...but Kalpana cheppinattu konni saarlu vundakapothene better emo...manaki nachanivi life lo nundi cheripese chance vunte manaki bhayam, sardukupoye gunam, gunde dhairyam ivannee raavu kadaa :D