"  A Study made in search of my true self which deals with day-to-day things that leave their mark on me"

Saturday, February 14, 2009

VALENTINES DAY

VALENTINES DAY

Today is Hearts Day.. HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY to everybody!
Yeah! It's Valentines day and everybody might be busy planning gifts, dinners, what not to surprise our dear ones !! I donno ...
What is he? The most wonderful husband because he is....
if i put down my pen to write they are endless things which i admire about him
i can just say that he is the one who makes my day .[:)]

Here's a Valentine Quote to inspire your day.

I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person.
Love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you."
Being in love is a wonderful state to be in, and protecting, and nurturing that love needs careful consideration. Love is fragile and tender, and needs nourishment to blossom and grow.

To be taken for granted in the name of love, is not love, but a neglect of loyalty, and duty, and if left untreated, love can wither and decline.

No comments: