"  A Study made in search of my true self which deals with day-to-day things that leave their mark on me"

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Self Study

Sorry I was shuffling in different places and didn’t have much time so I couldn’t blog for long.
Today when I was idle I felt like blogging some thing on self study.

Self study: here self study means I speak about studying self

when I say this a question raises in my mind that is I know about me very well, i.e I know what I am, what I do and probably everybody around knows me well so what is there to study to about self????


Here I am not referring to the person what we see or how we look to the outer world here I am talking about the person or the soul which is inside within us which is called innerselfagain a question raises in my mind.

Are we two?????????.........

Common now don’t laugh I am practical ok just give athought for a second,

ok now answer my question are we the same way when we look into the world, and do we behave the same way when we are alone or at least when are with the loved ones.

I can guess by this time u might have understood what I am talking about yes Ur right every one has this phase and this phase I call them as inner self and outer self.

So first I want talk about inner self.

In my coming posts I will discuss why I want to speak firstly on inner self only.

Inner self cannot be known to anyone however near or dear the person .I feel the inner self is my best friend because it has been with me thru my good times and bad times, it helps me deciding good or bad, it thought me good things ....why I say this.....

ok for an example when we have a problem we share with many and each and everybody gives some solution .This means they are only giving a way for solving it but not the solution. But what we do is hear all the ways and then decide what is good and what is bad, at many times this continues sometimes the problem gets solved and sometimes it continues. But in that situations we make ourselves bold and think of many things at times we break down but later we become strong we make ourselves to fight back and in all this things the only thing with me is my inner self.

Do you agree with this??????????

Even though we are sad we have many problems we put on smile on our face and come into the world as if nothing went wrong that is outer self.

Why do we put this smile on the face?

Because we don’t want others to know about our feelings or probably our problems or etc or we don’t like sympathized. So I only mean to say that what we may look to the outside world may not be what we are. We may be entirely different and in order to understand what we are or want we want we have to do a self study.

Self studying is nothing but, studying one's thoughts, attitude, actions, feelings and motives to remove the obstacles to Self realization

No comments: