"  A Study made in search of my true self which deals with day-to-day things that leave their mark on me"

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Self Realization

After writing about the two things the inner self and the outer self I could define self as

Besides the physical body, there exists some thing like “inner Self” which is an integral
Part of one’s life which is a guiding lamp and which is always effulgent. To realize its power and impact,
One needs to assume that it is not only the body or the brain power that guides our life’s actions
But there is something beyond it which lets us decide the good or bad deeds.

Self realization can be defined simply by saying that a person who believes that body and, soul are entirely two different things, is on the path of self realization. Self or the Soul is real whereas Physical body is relative or unreal.

Earlier I discussed the difference between the inner self and the outer self which is nothing but the soul.

What is real and what is relative has to be clearly distinguished.

If one can clearly demarcate both the things, then a person is on the path to understand the power of soul,and when a person understand all this he would be able to have the control in his soul.
The more he realizes the difference the more we learn and the more we have control on our soul to reach the success in our life.


Why am I speaking all this???

We have seen different phases in our life, sometimes good or bad but life is going on
whatever is happening we are just accepting it as it comes or say adjusting ourselves according to it and leading our life.
At times we may be in depression, or with unsatisfaction or just say we think it is our karma and accept it as our fate.

LIFE IS NOTHING BUT MIXTURE OF EVERYTHING.
There is a saying which I have been hearing from my elders …………..

Happiness and sadness occur as a circle in our life and they follow each other.

But we excitingly accept the happier phase but we don’t do the same with the sadness, and we can never accept it also, because it hurts us a lot.
My main aim in this self studying is to have control on my soul which will help me to know myself better and lead a happy life.

Accepting life as it comes is the hardiest part but it is not the toughest right, at least something I have in my control to make life better in the worse situations also.

Ex: we tend to do many things as part of every day of our lives .something’s we do will make us happy and something’s things make us unhappy.

Happiness or sadness is purely our choice isn’t it………..

Life is an experience and the power to enjoy it lies within everyone.

“You are the makers of your own happiness. Whatever the society is, you can choose your attitude. If you stay happy or unhappy, remember it’s purely our choice.”


For most of us, much of our happiness in this material dimension is based on solving all of the problems that occur in order to make our lives smoother, more peaceful, and, thus, happier.
Then when we get the chance to take it easy, we enjoy watching a movie, a walk, or do things which give us relaxation i.e. some form of entertainment.
But merely trying to enjoy our leisure between solving problems is not real happiness. Neither is giving pleasure to our temporary mind and senses real happiness.

In a material world, we are like fish out of water. Why I say this???

As long as we are taking it easy or in some form of environment we are happy, but once we are out of it again our thoughts start revolving within us.

1 comment:

Kalpana said...

Very True..... I practically have seen the difference between, my inner and outer Self... U can say a small war within...:)
Elaa ante, I was completely tired once and damn sleepy, but help chese situation vachchesariki, my inner soul says "Go", and my outer, opika ledu ani, but still it had to. And steps digetappudu, antha nidra lo kudaa, my inner says "Be careful", but adi naa burraki ekkesariki, kaalu benigindi... Then I realized, something inside me is guiding.

My Soul never sleeps ani maathram ardhamaindi.

Then realized, it's just our mind and body which needs rest, not our soul.