"  A Study made in search of my true self which deals with day-to-day things that leave their mark on me"

Friday, August 1, 2008

Svadhaya The Self Study

Svadhaya is nothing but studying self..........
Many might of u be thinking what is this name and why did I choose this name.

The main reason is from the day one we have come into this world we have learn many things ,from our fellow beings or say from our surroundings ,but there is always something left to be learnt and we always keep on learning something, new in every walk of our life ,and there will be still a lot to be learnt.
One question always comes into my mind I am learning many things from outside...

But what about my self?

How much do I know about myself?

What do I need for myself?

What do I have to learn about myself?

I would like to share my experiences or the self study which I am doing in every moment of my life to answer these questions.

No comments: