"  A Study made in search of my true self which deals with day-to-day things that leave their mark on me"

Friday, January 8, 2010

'Most beautiful month of my life' at AOL

I would like to share my experience with all
About the Art of Living basic course which I did.
I and my dh planned to start this year in a unique way so we decided to go to AOL and join for the basic course part 1 so to start a new beginning of this year we decided to celebrate the 31 night at the ashram .Thanks to my hubby who made me to join him for this course.
"I came to the ashram for the first time and that was the most beautiful month of this year and a new beginning of my life where I got to have a unique experience .

The atmosphere and the energy of this ashram was very pleasant. And staying at the place was a unique experience as if staying in an entire different world .There are people from diverse backgrounds, yet there is a spirit of belongingness and so much positivistic,"

The course was just too good.
The course offers a simple and effective techniques for eliminating stress, resolving conflict, improving health and living life with new joy and enthusiasm

Out there in the course we are also taught a unique and ancient breathing technique known as "Sudarshan Kriya".

To start with I thought it would be some general breathing technique , same as pranyams but it was different from those which I know and which can be practiced daily within a minimal time and believe me the practice really nourishes our body and mind.

In fact when I started the course I was thinking it just to be a normal breathing technique and was taking the things light.
But when I really started doing it, I started knowing what it really meant. It leaves one so peaceful, have never experienced such Peace before. No thoughts to disturb you at all, absolutely no stress.
It is to be practiced for hardly 25 minutes a day. So powerful yet so simple.

The tutor explained us how it works.

The tutor said:

Normally we inhale just 30 % of our lung capacity, but By using this technique one can inhale up to 100% of One’s lung capacity.

The secret is: when oxygen is
Inhaled in the proper amount, it oxygenates each and
Every cell of your body, thus removing negative toxins
Off your body. Also the rhythms of breath using this
Technique is such that it inserts in you the natural
Rhythm of breath as required by humans for a peaceful
Day.
The fact is:
When one is depressed the natural pattern of breath in oneself is disturbed i.e. one tends to breath with Shorter breaths, and when happy, longer breaths .This
Technique inserts the right patterns of breath in U again.

Exploring this technique we get to know how it benefits ones body.

Thanks to it, now I feel more optimistic, balanced and ready for anything in life.
It has made me go deep within my faith and now I feel so safe and beautiful from within

2 comments:

Kalpana said...

Naaku ee post chaala nachchindi.. :)

Svadhaya said...

thanks kalpana