"  A Study made in search of my true self which deals with day-to-day things that leave their mark on me"

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Attitude

Human tendency that is nothing but Human nature or attitude..

The nature of each one of us determines how we act, think, and speak. It is possible to temporarily suppress the natural movements of our nature, but at times we will revert to our fundamental modes of behavior.

Attitude is nothing but our psychological state, and that is the source of our thought and action. The way we think and speak is a matter of our nature , as the view of ourself , others, and life itself.

This is why we cannot reason ourselves into thinking differently than what we do presently.

Conversion in such situations is actually impossible, though we may discover the ideas that vibrate in accordance with our nature but we cannot intellectually adopt them due to many reasons………….

Say

We are tend to think in one way only …

We cannot accept changes easily….

At times we don’t want to adopt them…

We mindset ourselves with some rules and we want to follow them only…

And yet times it is our ego wich doesn’t allow us to adopt them………..

So every one of us have framed some principles in our life and we just want to follow them blindly whatever may be the outcome, we dont want to change or compromise at times but still want to lead a happy life..

Looking at the world which is around me I have learnt some important facts in life i.e,

We should have principles in life in such a way that we form some rules not to live but to make our life happier .

I feel everyone have their own principles and rules…

But we never follow them , and mainly we use them for all unnecessary things,like developing our ego….etc etc…

But we never try to follow them to make a happy living….

I feel a our attitude plays a major role to make us success in life .

The longer I live the more I learn about my attitude and the impact of it in my life. And now I realized that it is more important than the factsand the remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.

I feel we are sole responsible for whatever is happening with us in our daily life.

As we are in charge of our attitude..

And we have the ability to choose our attitude or mode it according to us.

I can say that in 100 percent of my life 20% happens to me and 80% is based on how I react to it. And so it is with you

Do you agree with me?????????????????

We cannot change our past. We cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way..

We never knew what is in future but today ,this moment is in our hands so we can make it happy or successful by having a positive attitude.

Thought for the day ::::::::The golden age is before us, not behind us.

William Shakespeare

1 comment:

Kalpana said...

True... It's just the way we look at things.......